Real Estate Sellers Agent Dallas, Selling Your Home In Texas, Selling Real Estate Highland Park
Selling your home is a breeze with, Bernice Edelman. We go out of our way to help you feel special, and sell your home quickly and for the RIGHT PRICE.
When it comes to selling your home, you don't want just anybody. You need an expert real estate agent who understands the Fort Worth real estate market, and help you make the most of your home's value. We know the Fort Worth market and are positioned to market your home to the fullest extent possible.
Considerations for selling your home
Selling your home quickly and for the right price takes skill and expertise in the local Fort Worth area market.
Pricing your home correctly
It's important to sell your home quickly in this real estate market to give the perception of value. How do you sell your home quickly? Price it right. If you price your home too high, it may stay on the market too long. If you price it "just right," your home will get offers quickly sell for the right price. Judy Brooks will help you price your home right and do the things you need to do to make your home "pop" and sell fast.
Pricing your home too high
The flip side is to price your home too high. People think when they price their home high, they are doing themselves a favor. In fact, it's dangerous to price your home too high.
A home that has been on the market too long makes buyers leary. They ask these questions that keep them from buying the home such as...
- Why hasn't this home sold yet?
- What's wrong with this house?
- Why has this house been on the market so long?
Back to Top
Getting Your House Ready to Sell
First and foremost: have your house inspected by a professional home inspector. It allows you, as a seller, to see what needs to be fixed and to price your home reasonably.
- Keep the grass cut short.
- Paint and wash the exterior of the house.
- Paint and wash windows, shutters, and doors.
- Clean out gutters and chimney.
- Paint walls white.
- Wash walls that are not painted.
- Wash floors and bathroom tiles.
- Shampoo carpets.
- Get rid of clutter. Clean out storage spaces and garage.
- Replace air filters.
- Replace bathroom and kitchen fixtures that are leaking.
- Clean under sinks.
- Get rid of pet or cigarette outdoor.
Back to Top
Choosing a Real Estate Agent
Not just anybody will do. You want the right person to help you sell your home. Interview at least 2-3 brokers from different agencies. And above all, choose a real estate agent you trust.
Back to Top
Ask all potential real estate agents these questions:
1. How many years have you been in business?
2. For how long have you sold houses in this area?
3. How many houses did you sell in the past year?
4. What is your commission?
5. If I were to work with you, how would you market my house?
6. Will you organize meetings with potential buyers and will you coordinate them personally?
7. Can you give me the names and telephone numbers of other families that have used your service?
Back to Top
Preston Hollow Real Estate Agent - Park Cities Luxury Estates
If you're in the Home & Real Estate market to buy or sell your home in the Preston Hollow, Park Cities, Highland Park areas, call me. You can rely on my 24 years real estate experience, legal background and local market knowledge. My strengths are service, negotiations, diplomacy and making the home buying and selling process fun and easy for you. I grew up in Dalton, Georgia around my family's jewelry business. I learned at a very early age how to place my clients on the pedestal they deserve. Getting you what you want is my ultimate aim.
Designations, Affiliations, Awards: Certified Residential Specialist; Accredited Buyer's Representative; Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist; Certified Home Marketing Specialist, Certified Negotiating Specialist; Founding Associate Allie Beth Allman & Associates Elite; Allie Beth Allman & Associates International Gold Medalist
Allie Beth Allman & Associates
5015 Tracy St. #102
Dallas, TX 75205